Artificial Intelligence (AI) is playing a major role in the development and operations of e-commerce websites by enhancing user experiences (UX), optimizing and easing operations, and improving processes. AI is contributing to the development of e-commerce sites with the following:
Need more help with your issue?
Our Simple Maintenance Plans can help you get the job done.
- Personalization for the Online Shoppers
- Search and Navigation
- Chatbots and Virtual Assistants
- Predictive Systems
- Inventory Management
- Fraud Detection
- Price Optimization
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Content Generation
- A/B Split Testing
Starting an online store has never been easier. A non-tech individual can start an e-commerce website within hours. Many e-commerce site builders have already incorporated AI within their ecosystems to help aid in development and operations.
Here are the necessary steps you need to take as you launch your e-commerce store (this does not account for securing what products you would be selling):
- Registering and securing a domain name should be a priority.
- Figure out what platform you would like to use to build your store. I would break it down between Shopify or a WordPress powered website with Woo Commerce.
- Build a logo for your business by using AI.
- Take professional looking pictures of your products if not available by the manufacturer and upload them to the e-commerce site builder.
- Create titles and descriptions for all your product and category pages.
- Make sure each page has the proper meta tags.
- Install plugins and Apps that will help you manage and run your business effectively.
- Implement inventory management system.
- Implement shipping operation systems.
- Build FAQ, contact, and Chatbot pages.